Droid Bionic for Just a Penny on a New Contract, or Only $49.99 Renewal on Amazon

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-droid-bionic.png

Amazon is having a fantastic sale on what many consider to still be one of the best 4G phones out there, the Motorola Droid Bionic. You can pick up the former flagship device for just one cent if you can sign up for a new Verizon 2-year agreement. For current Verizon customers they still have a very good deal. You can get the device for only $49.99 if you are up for a renewal.

Source: Amazon Wireless

jory121

Reaction score
Pass

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

JoDroid

Reaction score
That's a great deal! Since the recent update I have not had any problems with my Bionic. I have the extended battery as I use it quite a bit, charge it in the morning before I go to work and it has not gone down past 50% every day. I am enjoying the Bionic and would recommend it. I bought my Brother one for Christmas and wish this deal was available then.

LarryPGH

Reaction score
As someone who's in the market for a new phone, I'd love to jump on this. But, with all the negative reports, of data problems that have (only partially?) been resolved with software updates, I have to admit that I'm not too keen on taking this chance... after all, if I buy a Bionic, and it turns out to be unusable (for data, at least -- which would be a deal-breaker for GPS / Navigation use), then I'm stuck for two years, until I'm eligible to buy a new phone (for anything less than full MSRP, of course).

It's just not a good risk to take (unless VZW were to allow for a return (without re-stocking fee) and purchase of another handset (at upgrade priciing)...)