Droid 2 not syncing at all with gmail or twitter.

s0nlxaftrsh0ck

Reaction score
When i first linked my Droid 2 with my gmail account it was getting and syncing my e-mails perfectly. Then i got the advanced app killer app from the market..and now it doesn't even sync up anymore.

I have to force a gmail refresh and on twitter as well. Did i kill a process i shouldn't of?

Edit: Also changed around the battery settings and still no change. And also a did a sync and still no dice...::rubs chin::

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When i first linked my Droid 2 with my gmail account it was getting and syncing my e-mails perfectly. Then i got the advanced app killer app from the market..and now it doesn't even sync up anymore.

I have to force a gmail refresh and on twitter as well. Did i kill a process i shouldn't of?

Edit: Also changed around the battery settings and still no change. And also a did a sync and still no dice...::rubs chin::

Get rid of the app killer. Obviously it's causing problems and it's not needed. Read the link from the previous poster.

kechamb

Reaction score
App filler is most likely your problem. I had similar problem with alarm when I first got the phone and had app killer. I would set my alarm and it would not go off found out app killer was shutting it down,. the phone itself does a pretty good job managing the apps so get rid of app killer and see if that helps.

OP
s0nlxaftrsh0ck

s0nlxaftrsh0ck

Reaction score
thanks guys. Totally uninstalled that but it turns out i turned off syncing somewhere else besides the battery management tool I had it turned off on the power management widget >_<;