Android to Gmail Sync

pool_shark

Reaction score
I'm unable to do ANYTHING on my verizon contacts page. It's all frozen when i click on that page, there's no list, no contacts, the links don't work.

And then i tried doing the sync service but couldnt find it on my droid 2. you sure that's not just an incredible thing?

Did you try the steps to clear BU on your Droid?
Did you see the part where I said I did it on my Droid2?

Yes i did try, i went to settings>applications>manage applications>sync service>clear data
then the next part when i got to manage apps>backup assistant i cant clear anything, there's no option for it

...and then

To verify backup assistant is now disabled, select settings, accounts and sync, then under manage accounts, select backup assistant. You should be looking at a license agreement screen.

Did you do that?

OP
R

Rini666

Reaction score
Did you try the steps to clear BU on your Droid?
Did you see the part where I said I did it on my Droid2?

Yes i did try, i went to settings>applications>manage applications>sync service>clear data
then the next part when i got to manage apps>backup assistant i cant clear anything, there's no option for it

...and then

To verify backup assistant is now disabled, select settings, accounts and sync, then under manage accounts, select backup assistant. You should be looking at a license agreement screen.

Did you do that?

I just followed those steps and selected back up assitant and it asks for my pin, and that's it :/
btw thank you for your help