Gmail won't automatically sync anymore?

ridie1389

Reaction score
Or, just go into Gmail and click the capacitive menu button on your Droid 2, and click" Refresh".

I'm Riley, I'm 15 years old, and I love technology!

clayrebel

Reaction score
Ive tried everything mentioned but still no luck

Hi Guys,

I'm also having the gmail not syncing problem. I tried everything from uninstalling the app, re-installing it, Deleting accounts and re-adding them, clearing data, power control widget check, battery manager check, and still no luck....
It was working perfectly up until the weekend......
What can be causing this? It's real irritating.......:wacko:

Chancer

Reaction score
Same Gmail issue here, was working flawlessly, then out of nowhere I am being scolded for not replying to emails! I can't figure out what the problem is. I have checked/unchecked rebooted etc etc, no help other than manual refresh

Chancer

Reaction score
SUCCESS! Turning on the sync/power control did the trick instantly! Thanks for the solution!! Droid X

BluEydDvl

Reaction score
Just joined today

I just joined today to say thanks because I was having the same problem. After two calls to VZW tech support and a trip to their store all they could come up with was to do a factory reset. The guy at the store even told me that it was a "feature" of the latest update to help lessen the battery drain! Definitely going to bookmark this site for future reference. Thanks again. dancedroid