droid 2 3g mobile hotspot apk

jmpx55x

Reaction score
i have liberty installed on my droid and it must of taken the app off my phone does anyone have a link to the apk for it?

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Why pay for 3g hotspot service? Since you are rooted and running liberty just get the wireless tether for root users in android market

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
but if you really need it, it's in the liberty toolbox under app management/install add ons/mynet

OP
J

jmpx55x

Reaction score
Because the new 3g hotspot hack you can use it for free.

Sent from my DROID2

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
What 3g hotspot hack & where can i get it?

Don't use the hack this has been talked about already vzw is tracking tether users. Gingerbread stops tether apps and hacks completely.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up.

lpulle

Reaction score
I have used 3g hotspot and PDnet a few short times but last nite I needed to use PDnet for about a minute and I could not connect-- guess they pulled the plug. Anyway I signed up for the $20

Sent from my DROID2 using ed

Hughes2001

Reaction score
Not so fast my friend

Don't use the hack this has been talked about already vzw is tracking tether users. Gingerbread stops tether apps and hacks completely.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up.

I got gingerbread a few weeks ago and the tether app I have been using since June still works exactly the same if not better then before. Sorry I can't risk sharing the app just incase these apps are supposed to be blocked, I may be lucky that it still works and don't want to risk loosing it if it did happen to slip through the cracks.

Rooted droid 2 stock gingerbread