Droid 1 to Droid X upgrade?

jtunney

Reaction score
My Droid, that I got from Verizon in January, has been giving me serious problems. The physical keyboard has a few keys that rarely work anymore, and sometimes pictures and downloads never save or make it to my gallery. I have insurance on my phone, and was wondering if there's a way to get a new model with it? I've heard the Droid is going to get phased out but I'm fairly certain they'd send me another Droid to replace it

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would rather a Droid1 than the X or Incredible because of hacking. This phone in the bomb...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
My Droid, that I got from Verizon in January, has been giving me serious problems. The physical keyboard has a few keys that rarely work anymore, and sometimes pictures and downloads never save or make it to my gallery. I have insurance on my phone, and was wondering if there's a way to get a new model with it? I've heard the Droid is going to get phased out but I'm fairly certain they'd send me another Droid to replace it

So now that a new model that you want is out, your wondering how to get your insurance to "upgrade" you....

diverbelow

Reaction score

There was a posting saying that Asurion will no longer sending out Droid since they immediately confirmed that the Droid 1 is out of production and that the Ally, Eris and Devour are your current options for replacement, they did drop a Droid X/Incredible reference as a future option. out Dinc or Droid X.

Last edited: