Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Download: Pure Messenger Widget Beta

On 06.17.10, In Apps, by Kellex

The Pure Messenger Widget beta which works with both the ADW Launcher and LauncherPro is free for a limited time for testing purposes. This is a “must-have.” These are the kinds of widgets we need to see from more developers if Android ever wants to overtake iOS.

What is Pure Messenger Widget?

This is your all in one Gmail, email, Facebook, Twitter, and SMS gathering place. It can be skinned just like Beautiful Widgets. You can read, respond and delete messages. You can add special ringtones, notifications, and so many other customizations.

Check it out now before the beta period ends.
*Installs just like any other application.*
*Should work for all users both non-rooted and rooted.*

[video=youtube;AsPXE9XWKWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsPXE9XWKWc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Download it here.
Cheers Tim!

Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Last edited:
OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I'm bumping this to see if anyone tried it, I installed, adding other emails option is their, but not letting me click..

armeddroid

Reaction score
Yeah...i an using it again. I had it for awhile but it wasnt working so well. But now with all the latest updates, its back up an running.
heh

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Trying it today. Ill play with it for the next couple days and then I will render my verdict.

AZDroid09

Reaction score
I tried it but after adding all my gmail, facebook, and twitter accounts it was using way too much RAM. I actually got a low memory warning. It was cool having all in one, but it is too much of a resource hog for me.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Yea it was causing lag on my droid, but I wrote it off as beta..

Reaction score
I downloaded the pay version and it comes out for free later the same day? suck.

I think it still needs a lot of work. I can't get the color of the text anything but black or white. Also can't enlarge text. The configuration screen could be a lot better.

zfly9

Reaction score
I put it on with gmial, facebook and text.. and all I see is a big white screen..

All I can do is click the little blue arrow in the bottom right to launch an application (gmail, facebook, etc..)

Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks

Stock 2.1 with Launcher Pro and I chose the 4x4 scrollable.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I put it on with gmial, facebook and text.. and all I see is a big white screen..

All I can do is click the little blue arrow in the bottom right to launch an application (gmail, facebook, etc..)

Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks

Stock 2.1 with Launcher Pro and I chose the 4x4 scrollable.

Yea, give it 5-10 minutes, it will load lol

Reaction score
I tried it but after adding all my gmail, facebook, and twitter accounts it was using way too much RAM. I actually got a low memory warning. It was cool having all in one, but it is too much of a resource hog for me.

Same thing over here with the low memory warnings. If I can't have twitter, gmail, email, and facebook all together in the widget, it defeats the purpose of it for me. Not using for now, but I'll keep checking it out for future updates.

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
I tried it but man it looked like a zoo trying to read everything. I like my apps separate. I'm sure somebody out there would really like it.