Download and Install Google Calendar 5.0 NOW!

angelman

Reaction score
What version of Android are you running?

Sent from my Note 4
I am on whatever the latest version of KitKat Verizon has running on the HTC One m7. Maybe I should try redownloading again and see if that helps.

angelman

Reaction score
I am on whatever the latest version of KitKat Verizon has running on the HTC One m7. Maybe I should try redownloading again and see if that helps.
I redownloaded and now it's all working fine. Thanks
I think I like it though I miss being able to see a week (rather than 5 days) and also the month view is missing.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I redownloaded and now it's all working fine. Thanks
I think I like it though I miss being able to see a week (rather than 5 days) and also the month view is missing.
I just found (by accident) how to see Week View. When in Schedule view, turn the phone sideways and then view changes to week view. Pretty cool!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I just found (by accident) how to see Week View. When in Schedule view, turn the phone sideways and then view changes to week view. Pretty cool!

Here is what Week View looks like on my phone. Have not found a Month View yet though.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415212299486.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415212299486.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Here is what Week View looks like on my phone. Have not found a Month View yet though.

Tap on the month name. Not extremely handy. Doesn't seem to show anything for individual days of the month with things scheduled.

Also, tapping the 3 dots in the upper right shows you all the views you can choose from.

Sent from my Note 4

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Finally!

The new Google Maps is pretty sweet too. Definitely gotta get Lollipop soon

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Tap on the month name. Not extremely handy. Doesn't seem to show anything for individual days of the month with things scheduled.

Also, tapping the 3 dots in the upper right shows you all the views you can choose from.

Sent from my Note 4

While far from ideal, when in month view, any day with something scheduled will be in a circle. The days that aren't in circles don't have anything scheduled.

I love the overall design of the app, but I really prefer a month view that not only clearly identifies days with events scheduled, but that also has the beginning of the name of that event listed on the day while in the month view. Just give me each of the week views for a month shrunken down into a month view. Looks like I'll be sticking with the Samsung stock calendar on my Note 4 for the time being since it gives me exactly that.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
While far from ideal, when in month view, any day with something scheduled will be in a circle. The days that aren't in circles don't have anything scheduled.

I love the overall design of the app, but I really prefer a month view that not only clearly identifies days with events scheduled, but that also has the beginning of the name of that event listed on the day while in the month view. Just give me each of the week views shrunken down into a month view. Looks like I'll be sticking with the Samsung stock calendar on my Note 4 for the time being since it gives me exactly that.
Ah. See, we're so busy, I thought every day was circled at first glance.

b8fd5dff8c6affb8ee1cd3eca75a40df.jpg

Sent from my Note 4