Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss

Original post updated with a new script. NOTE: The script *REQUIRES* adb.exe and moto-fastboot.exe now. It will fail if it doesn't find those. I have added some new functionality to the script. If you create an updates directory in your 902 FXZ directory, and put the *blur*.zip file updates in there (905 and ICS updates), it will push them to your phone for you. Otherwise it will remind you to do so manually. The other thing to note is that your phone needs to be in charge only mode or media device (MTP) mode when you start the script. I've added a lot of info to the OP so please re-read it. I really hope this is the last thing we have to do to this script and I hope everyone finds the new additions helpful. Thanks everyone for the feedback!

And you put it in media device (MTP) mode, connected the USB cable, and enabled USB debugging?

That's not good. What drivers are you using? Kill the script until you get this sorted out....

I'm not sure what that means. I personally would kill the script, unplug the phone, plug it back in, and make sure it's in media device (MTP) mode. Once that's done, re-run the script.

It may be that ADB was blocking it. Try my previous post and see if that works. You may need to reboot both your phone and your PC.

I have no idea then. I just tested it on my phone and it works fine. No waiting for device.

Back