Double texting

tammyg213

Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not the only one having issues with texting? I send texts and they go to peoples phone twice like I sent them twice and some times three times.. I call verizon they want me to try to do a master reset to SEE if thats the problem... I wont do it because they cant guarantee thats the problem and its both phones on my account. My friend has one as well on my account and its doing it to her phone I receive the messages two and three times.. Its absolutely annoying but Im not deleting everything and then find out thats not the problem I have alot on my phone and her and I dont have the same apps.

Kamon

Reaction score
I have the same issue too. Doesn't happen that often though :x like maybe once or twice a day if I am texting heavily.

daxdm302

Reaction score
I think its happened to almost everyone, but it usually only happens to be 2 to 3 times a day if texting several people at once.

Hope this gives a little insight

OP
T

tammyg213

Reaction score
mine isnt sometimes!!! mines every single day and quite a few times a day... Its soo freaking frustrating

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
mine isnt sometimes!!! mines every single day and quite a few times a day... Its soo freaking frustrating
Sounds like you should either go in to a corporate VZW store and talk to them about it or do a hard reset. Never heard of anyone double texting every time but it does happen on occasion for most people.

Sent from my Droid

englishbob

Reaction score
mine does it too but I think it has something to do with having handset app and default messaging up together, it would always send from both even with handset set as my default texting app