Double Cover by Incipio for X2

grnidkjun

Reaction score
I picked up this cover as I do like the solidness it gives.
It's not an otterbox but has the outer housing to go over the silicone sleeve to give it good firm support.

It does add bulk but feels good in the hand.

The only issue is when you need to take it out of that outer housing..
good grief it took me forever to pry it out.

Otherwise the button keys line up fine and it works great, but I'm debating on returning it simply because of the difficulty factor in getting it out of the case.

Has anyone found a good case that isn't too slick and doesn't add too much bulk either?

ashclepdia

Reaction score
I am liking the body glove so far that I got at the Verizon store. Sometimes depending on the cloth in my pocket it sticks a bit trying to get out but it feels good in hand and I kinda like that it sticks to my pocket just a little bit. It means it will be a LOT harder to just fall out my pocket when I air with my legs up, which hasn't happened since I put this cover on. Kinda wish it was a bit thicker fir better protection but I like it.

MuscleDroids

Reaction score
Picked up mine from ebay for 9 bucks from a company called cell bat. Its actually very nice. Silicone and hard case on the outside with a kick stand. Had it for a month no issues yet :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

howboutthempack

Reaction score
Yeah, I have the case by Incipio..I wouldn't recommend it. At first I loved it, however, like said above, you have to PRY IT OUT OF THE CASE!! In doing so, I bent and twisted my phone, and now there is a glitch in the middle on the left side of my screen..Pretty sure I pressed too hard on it, and everyone once-in-a-while it just starts randomly tapping that area and glitching...Weak!!!