Don't Want To Use Outlook

pcrowell

Reaction score
Or as I like to call it, "Lookout". My current PIM is a Palm PDA, I do not want to use Outlook, and wondering what other desktop sync PIM options may be out there for the Windows environment.

Pierce

Or as I like to call it, "Lookout". My current PIM is a Palm PDA, I do not want to use Outlook, and wondering what other desktop sync PIM options may be out there for the Windows environment.

Pierce

First :welcome: to the forum! we hope you enjoy your time here. I'm sure someone wil come in behind me and answer this question. I'll do some reasearch also ;)

Hey and welcome to the forum. Glad to see you here, I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay here.

Do you mean I should use Sunbird and Google Sync for my desktop option if I don't want Outlook? I'm not too thrilled by Sunbird. Isn't there a Thunderbird extension for a Cal too. Does it work with Google Sync?

My contract renews Nov 6th...It's my Verizon Birthday tomorrow and I already know what my gift is.

See y'all in line...

Pierce

can you download google sync on your phone? I am not familiar with palm. Try doing that and it should send all your contacts to Gmail.

can you download google sync on your phone? I am not familiar with palm. Try doing that and it should send all your contacts to Gmail.
I've already converted over to Google. I did it manually using .cvs files. Google's address field poops out in the conversion though. My question is about what desktop Cal, Task Mgr, and Contacts Mgr I can use that maintains Read/Write when not online.

I've already converted over to Google. I did it manually using .cvs files. Google's address field poops out in the conversion though. My question is about what desktop Cal, Task Mgr, and Contacts Mgr I can use that maintains Read/Write when not online.

Be nice if Google made a Desktop Calendar/Gmail app.

Back