Don't Forget To Look At The FAQs Section

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As a new member a lot of you are coming in with great questions. I do want to urge all of you to check out the FAQs section. It has many great answers to a lot of the more simple, "How Do I?" questions. Ranging from the simple, how do i get my sd card to connect to my computer, to how do i set up an email account that isn't gmail.

Click Here DroidForums FAQs Section

m.stuff

Reaction score
i looked all over the home page, typed faq, FAQ, and frequently asked questions into the search box and still couldn't find, this. could you please put up a direct link to the actual FAQ page. I'm super newbie, i know, but i'd like to find out how to add my yahoo account and prolly some other cool stuff on there and not repeat dumb questions on the forums...if only i could find it. thanks.

jette

Reaction score
My first time on. I need help with Cut and Paste from email to notes and i can't find FAQ either.

m.stuff

Reaction score
easy bro, just go to the first page of the forum, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, past all the other threads then it's like the last one or second to last thread. it's not on the homepage like that guy says. so, that'll throw you for a loop.

RichStevenson

Reaction score
Ummm...Actually it is home on the homepage as this guy said.:) Either click the link I provided, or type droidforums.net. Then compare the page in your browser with the screenshot here. Pay particular attention to the part circled in red.:)

Attachments

• droidhome.jpg
    droidhome.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 582

strat68

Reaction score
Explaining some of the confusion here: There are two FAQ icons, the one near the top between Search and Log Out, is a general FAQ on forum usage itself.

The FAQ regarding the droid is toward the bottom of Forum/Topic lists as the poster above shows in the picture.

Hi, New here, but not new to web forums. I am about to ask possibly the dumbest most basic question ever asked on this site. But I will go to the FAQ right now, and be back posting the question in a few as I am quite certain my question is WAY simple to be found in the FAQ.