Don't care about Facebook

Dr. Jekyll

Reaction score
I'm probably going to be getting a Droid in the next month or so. I don't really care a whit about Facebook. Is my Droid experience going to be diminished if I don't use any of the Facebook crap? Is any essential phone, web, email capability inextricably tied to Facebook?

Thanks.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm probably going to be getting a Droid in the next month or so. I don't really care a whit about Facebook. Is my Droid experience going to be diminished if I don't use any of the Facebook crap? Is any essential phone, web, email capability inextricably tied to Facebook?

Thanks.

No it will no tbe diminished at all. Enjoy the device. FWIW LOTS of people use FB just so ya know :)

yearn

Reaction score

Thanks.

No not at all, really all the benefits of facebook I have seen have been the ability to sync your contacts and and contact pics. So if you dont use it, its really no biggie

romeov

Reaction score

Thanks.

No not at all, really all the benefits of facebook I have seen have been the ability to sync your contacts and and contact pics. So if you dont use it, its really no biggie

I'm the ONLY person I know (under 30) who doesn't have a facebook account, and my droid doesn't miss it at all, not a problem whatsoever. only thing that is harder is the facebook app syncs your google contacts with current profile photos, so you'll have to do that by hand if you want them, no biggie.