Does your phone do this?

BostonDroid

Reaction score
Ok... When I am on the phone and then hang up using the "end" button, the phone will show "the call log list" half of the time and the other half it automatically brings up the slide to unlock screen. Any ideas, thoughts?

backlash

Reaction score
Does it show the slide unlock screen, when you receive a call, and have to unlock the phone to answer it??

When it shows the call log, did you initiate the call from the call log screen?

OP
B

BostonDroid

Reaction score
Does it show the slide unlock screen, when you receive a call, and have to unlock the phone to answer it??

When it shows the call log, did you initiate the call from the call log screen?

1. It does show slide to unlock when the call comes in, every time...

2. Thats a good question. So if I initiate the call from the call log screen, it will bring me back to it when I hang up. And when I dont initiate the call from the call log screen, it will lock the screen when I hang up?

backlash

Reaction score
Assuming your phone was just sitting there in your desk, pocket whatever...........and you get a phone call............you have to unlock you phone to answer it.............so when your done with the phone call, you get returned to the last screen you were at before answering the phone.............which would be the lock screen.

I'm thinking the phone just returns you back to the screen the phone was on when the call came in

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree with you Backlash, I've done a lot of dialing from the call log, and it always returns me there. If I've done it from my contact list, it doesn't.

wilson

Reaction score
After the OTA update, I started noticing this. Incoming calls it does not happen. Outgoing calls it always reverts to the call log after the calls ends. It does this even if you dial right from contact list, or direct dial, etc.... always goes back to call log after outgoing call ends.