Does Rubix Focused 2.0.1 work with v7 Romer Tool?

Masamichi7

Reaction score
Was wondering, since I successfully flashed RubiX using v1 of the Romer onto my D2G with no issues, except that i've had a little SD card mounting issues here and there, and my soft keys are no longer lighting up, due to using an old romer tool.

I miss the soft keys lighting up on a timer, like they did with romer v7, but didn't want to risk bootlooping for such a small issue, and was wondering if anyone else had tried.

I used the Dx to d2 gummyjar port zip file previously for Rubix, if anyone was wondering.
Thanks in advance!

Sent from a bolt of white plastic and D2G RubiXed at 1.35 ghz :0

helizus

Reaction score
Don't try that or you will get bootloop as my experience. Softlight can be solve by Gscript with baker1md's code. Create the script and you have trigger for using whenever you want. With romer V7, if you switch off screen (by power button or widget) while softlight still ON, it will be hold status and keep ON forever.

OP
Masamichi7

Masamichi7

Reaction score
Hmm, thanks for the response and Romer warning. I know Rubix has had issues for some people.

I could try baker's advice with the shortcut to gscript and see if I like it. Not sure about it lol.

Thanks again, was more or less curious.

OP
Masamichi7

Masamichi7

Reaction score
Got the keyboard lights working perfectly now :).
The timer script for the soft button keys didn't stick though. Ill have to play around with it when I have time.

Thank you a lot for the link, and thanks to bakermd5 for the script.

Sent from a bolt of white plastic D2G RubiXed at 1.35 ghz :0