Does Droid Do Death?

Reaction score
Hope this isn't duplicated. I searched first. But you all know how blind I am sometimes. Lol.

Bit I just saw on the news that there is an app, "ifidie" that is supposed to help, for example, facebook if you croak or kick the bucket.

It's a facebook app. I just thought I'd share that ridiculous app with all y'alls. Lol

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Interesting....I don't trust any of my friends with the video/text. They'd be putting that up before I die:D

OP
firefighterguy
Reaction score
Lol. Me either to a degree. It would be entertaining to say the least. Lol.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
That's pretty freaky. Not sure how I feel about it.

OP
firefighterguy
Reaction score
Lol! Neither do I!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I was going to download it and mess with it but I don't think it is out there for android... thankfully...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
firefighterguy
Reaction score
Lol. Yeah. I think I forgot to mention it's a facebook app (at least for right now - thank God)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
OK that makes sense (or at least as much as an app like this can anyway). You did mention Facebook but when you said it was an iPhone thing my natural instinct was to check and see if android had it too. It looks like we don't but I am OK with that :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
firefighterguy
Reaction score
Doh! Thanks for catching that. Yeah, when I saw it on the news, I thought they said iPhone too. Then I searched for it because I am morbid like that. And didn't see it for the criPhone and I forgot to edit the OP. Oops! Lol The OP is edited now.

Last edited: