Does Asurion still carry the galaxy nexus?

oCrashandBurno

Reaction score
I recently cracked my screen and was hoping I could get a little more bang for my buck since the deductible is quite expensive, does anyone know if asurion is currently replacing the G-Nex with any other type of phone?

Thank you!

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
That would be nice to know. But if you call them they won't confirm either way. I would assume they still have the nexus. I have be shipping my phone back for zombies the last month. But for warranties repairs. And the last time which was last week the CSR looked into a different phone and none was available.

ThisGuy

Reaction score
Yes they do. My wife has had to get 3 from them since October. They sent her 1 return and 2 new-in-box devices. We got the 3rd one at the end of January.

dewagator

Reaction score
How long..

...until they run out?
Has anyone gotten anything other than a G Nex when that is what is broken?
I have a cracked screen and I am on unlimited data, I plan to file an insurance claim for an "upgrade" when they run out of the G Nex.

I recently cracked my screen and was hoping I could get a little more bang for my buck since the deductible is quite expensive, does anyone know if asurion is currently replacing the G-Nex with any other type of phone?

Thank you!

dewagator

Reaction score
Do they still have the Nexus?

Does anyone know if they still have them?

...until they run out?
Has anyone gotten anything other than a G Nex when that is what is broken?
I have a cracked screen and I am on unlimited data, I plan to file an insurance claim for an "upgrade" when they run out of the G Nex.

Mahalo

Reaction score
Claimed device not currently in stock
Unfortunately, your device is not currently in stock and is no longer produced by the manufacturer. However, we do have a comparable model we can ship immediately.
Options:
LG SPECTRUM Standard
or
LG SPECTRM2 Standard

S

SFGate

My first question would have to be whether or not the LG Spectrum is a good replacement, but then, I guess that would be a moot point, if the Nexus is no longer available.

ironick7

Reaction score
Not too bad. Seems a bit faster than gnex. Better 4g reception. I broke the screen after a week. Never even even dropped it hard. Very fragile. Definitely buy a good case.

azules9780

Reaction score
I just got a replacement phone from them 2 days ago and guess what I got? A Samsung Galaxy Nexus. I was trying to figure out how they still have any of these in stock. Oh well, it works so I'm happy.