does anyone have/know the ringtone in the commercial "Exit Strategy"???

djetch

Reaction score
Email sent. I do so love a challenge. Oh and I really love Linux and all the tools at my disposal. :icon_ lala:

hondatech35

Reaction score
Can you share with everyone lol.I would like to have it too.where did you find it?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Exit Strategy"??

droid razr maxx hd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRbWc2dDv3M

I can't find it anywhere and would be very appreciative for a copy or even just the name. Thank you in advance
My email is xxxxxxxxxxxx
I removed your email address on purpose. You really don't want to publicly display that on the web for many reasons.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

djetch

Reaction score
It sounds good, but I thought you were getting the actual song that is played in the background. I wonder who does that.

When I first read the call to arms that's exactly what I thought you wanted too, but upon listening to it. While there is a piece of portion of what may be a song (heh), I thought otherwise and zero'd in on the actual ringtone in the ad. I'll have to go back again to see if finding the song from what is in there would be a worth while rabbit hole. :biggrin:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I really like the whole track except for the narration at the end. I think the entire thing from start to finish (minus the guy speaking), would make a NEAT Boot Animation Soundtrack!

djetch

Reaction score
I really like the whole track except for the narration at the end. I think the entire thing from start to finish (minus the guy speaking), would make a NEAT Boot Animation Soundtrack!

Darn it, had this whole speech typed up and let it sit too long, lost it all. So....

I'll work on exacting the musical portion, don't hold your breath as there is a LOT of other noise to filter/strip out.

As for it not being out on the web: I believe it was produced just for the commercial. While it is cool sounding, it has no merit or purpose on its own. Big companies put music in their commercials for a couple reasons: classically music invokes emotion easily and quickly aiding in you remember the commercial and therefore their product. Companies will also use recognizable tracks for much the same purpose. Lastly, they will use some track that is exclusive or brand new that they think you are going to 1) want to buy separately 2) want to hear again and again.

I think Vz is running with a bit of that last one in this commercial. If it were part of a big track then Vz would be trying to sell it to you!