Defense Craft - Real time strategy

centralbytes

Reaction score
Hello,
I am a developer of new android game: Defense Craft.
I use personaly Motorola Milestone for developing :)

Here is short description of the game:

Real time strategy game with dynamic action, multiple maps and great graphics
The ultimate connection of real time strategy, tower defense and adventure rpg meets in one game - Defense Craft.
Designed especially for large screens. Include very big maps, HD graphics, dynamic action, many units kinds, monsters, varied locations.
Explore desert and snow lands. Travel to far islands. Fight against knights, archers, trolls, orcs, dragons, skeletons and many other enemies. Train your own units in castles. Build different towers. Upgrade towers range, damage, speed and strength. Your towers and soldiers gain experience during fight so become stronger and harder to kill like in RPG games. Extract gold from mines. Defense different castles. Epic medieval battles with tens of enemies. Special units, magic towers.

ss-480-0-0

ss-480-1-0

[video=youtube;XqpfEv_4G3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqpfEv_4G3g"]Game play video[/video]

If you have any ideas what can be improved in this game feel free to let us know and we will add it to the game. Thx

You can download game from Android Market

Reaction score
The game looks good. I love RTS games like Age of Empires. I'll download the free version and give it a whirl. I'm hoping by large screens you mean anything 4" and above, not just tablets.