does any IM app actually work well??

M@|ice

Reaction score
I'm having the same issues with Meebo, ive been running it for a week with zero issues but starting last night and all day today im getting logged out after 2-5 minutes. i checked the meebo boards and theres something going on and the tech team is looking further into it. Meebo IMO is the best one out there.

wolf1306

Reaction score
ebuddy works great and doesnt disconnect, plus it has facebook chat support too

Irish452

Reaction score
Google Talk is awesome. Haven't had any problems with it whatsoever. It's as good as Blackberry Messenger with the exception of not being able to send pics.

Anomander

Reaction score
ebuddy user here, but today I have a hard time getting connected to Yahoo. Keeps tell me to many failed login attempts.:mad:

frankieg22x

Reaction score
ebuddy was working perfect for the past few days. Today it was giving me issues when I tried to sign onto facebook chat. It also seemed like it was laggin. I was using meebo but it uses to much battery.

superdesi

Reaction score
meebo failed for me but ebuddy is great so far! aim google talk and msn

Anomander

Reaction score
I think the biggest problem for eBuddy is Yahoo itself. I think Yahoo Messenger does not like it if I am signed on on my PC then switch over to my Droid. As of now I can not log into Yahoo on either machine! I get a message the account is locked on my Droid and on my PC it just does not log in. Yet I can log into my.yahoo.com and get into my account that way. I also can use the chat from yahoo mail. Go figure.

TuffGong

Reaction score
I'm using Nimbuzz and it works really well. The only annoying thing is when I'm signed onto AIM on my computer and it constantly try reconnecting on Nimbuzz and I keep getting the notification.