Meebo IM question.

issues636

Reaction score
has anyone else noticed with Meebo IM it always seems like someone is signing onto your screen name in another location? or is that just me? i keep getting the message "Someone has signed onto your screen name in another location. Press 1 to sign off in the other location."

at first i was thinking maybe people were opening my laptop, which automatically signs me onto ichat, because it was happening alot when i was out. but then i realized it started happening alot when i'm sitting in my bedroom and i know for a fact it's no one messing with my laptop. then i thought maybe someone has my password? but.. when i sign on ichat on the computer, i never get the message. it's just too big of a coincidence if someone is actually signing on my screen name, only when i'm on my phone, not when i'm on my computer.

is this just something with Meebo? is there a way to fix this?

OP
issues636

issues636

Reaction score
i just changed my password half hour ago, and it just did it again. so now i know it has to be Meebo. any better IM programs out there? it's really annoying hearing that every half hour or so, thinking you have a message but it's really just that bull****.