contact widget

Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a widget that does the same thing as clicking on a contacts picture?

What happens when you touch their picture is a screen pops up below it and has shortcuts for things like sms, meebo I'm, facebook or call.

I don't really want to use a custome home app. I have bugless beast 1.1 with sholes 1.2 kernel.

Any help would be awesome.

halopower

Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a widget that does the same thing as clicking on a contacts picture?

What happens when you touch their picture is a screen pops up below it and has shortcuts for things like sms, meebo I'm, facebook or call.

I don't really want to use a custome home app. I have bugless beast 1.1 with sholes 1.2 kernel.

Any help would be awesome.
Long press empty screen and select shortcuts.
then select contact and select whoever you want, should put that contact on your screen and then you touch it will pop up that menu, no kernel needed

OP
insuusvenerati
Reaction score
It puts the contact link on my screen. So it just goes to the contact where at that point I touch the picture and so on.

What I want is to skip the contact screen and just get the popup effect with the links to sms and such.

Am I explaining correctly? I'm not good at explaining.

halopower

Reaction score
you can setup different contacts to the point where you touch that certain contact, it will bring that contact menu such as sms,call,facebook and such. Like i said it puts an icon on your screen for that particular contact that you selected, you can add as many contacts icons in your screen. Not sure if that the info that you are requesting but that works for me

OP
insuusvenerati
Reaction score
Maybe its because I have a custom rom. I'm not sure. Ill go back to stock and see.

But when I do what you said it just opens that contact in a different screen. Then I can touch their picture and get the menu.

Magdroid

Reaction score
There is a Widget that is called Contacts! Widget. It currently costs $1.00 but the pics aren't working on my droid for some reason. It does EXCACTLY what your asking.