does any IM app actually work well??

bluemsw

Reaction score
I have tried meebo and another app that i can't remember the name and neither of them seem to stay signed on very long. very annoying anyone have any advice??

endurance

Reaction score
I have tried meebo and another app that i can't remember the name and neither of them seem to stay signed on very long. very annoying anyone have any advice??
meebo works awesome for AIM and facebook for me, i stay signed in all day.

TomN

Reaction score
I'm using eBuddy right now and it seems to work pretty well for me.

kcook323

Reaction score
I d/l Meebo today (for AIM and Yahoo) and I noticed it signs me out too, but I think it signs me out when I've powered the phone off/on. I really haven't thought much about it though until you said something.

drd1109

Reaction score
ive had better luck with ebuddy than i did with meebo.

Finnstang

Reaction score
The only time I get signed out of Meebo is when I talk to someone on the phone since CDMA can't do voice and data at the same time.

blauter78

Reaction score
Meebo has worked perfectly for AIM, FB and Google talk. That is until today. Today I have logged out or the app force closed about 10 times in 30 minutes. Not sure what has changed. Shutdown and restarted but haven't tested it out again since I am at my computer and dont need IM on my phone.

Adlerson

Reaction score
Meebo would force close on me every time I tried to use it landscape mode, and eBuddy signs me out all the time. (I don't consider an IM client reliable when it signs me out every night, at some point, while I sleep.)

So I'm in the same boat as the OP; I have yet to find a /reliable/ IM app.
I switched to Google Talk though, for now, and it seems to keep me signed in all the time.

yearn

Reaction score
I only use MSN IM but Hi MSN works really well, very nice UI also

isaarubin

Reaction score
Best i/ app is hello I'm by far...but on the other hand it costs ten bucksssss...and it is no aim like the sidekick was and still has ever been...but I love my droid I csnt deny that