Do you love this phone? I know I do!!

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
I love my Sg3 everything about it just hate my email issues I have been having

Hermes

Reaction score
I came from a droid Razr. I love that I can finally surf the web while being on a call.:biggrin:

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I used a one-click method, so all I had to do was plug in and go. Can't remember the name, sure it won't be too hard to find though.

aimeeinohio

Reaction score
I just got the S3 on Saturday, after being an iPhone user for a long, long time...I've always been an Apple geek, but the last couple of refreshes haven't done a thing for me. My MacBook pro hasnt held up as well as I think it should have, and I'm tired of fighting with my wifi printer, school, etc...So I'm going back to
windows *sigh*

I was so excited for the iPhone 5, but I was not impressed with it at all (and we won't even discuss what they've done to the MacBook pros), so i started
researching phones, hit ALL the wireless carriers in town, talked to every young geeky guy I could find, and came up with the S3 and the Note...the Note is way bigger than what I want, though.

At first I was very frustrated with this phone- after being Apple for so long, a lot of stuff I had to do was bugging me. But I'm liking it more and more. :biggrin:
Now to get my girl friends to switch with me (they all have iPhones cause I harassed them to get them after I did LOL).

Aimee

lenorehig

Reaction score
No red for Verizon

Love my Pebble Blue! But if red had been available on Verizon that would have been my first choice....

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Sorry gotta go with the pebble blue out of all the options now available.. StarTac was blue :p

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Definitely pebble blue or red for me. Would have to see the red in real life before judging from a picture but... It has a pretty good chance. :p

You'd think if anywhere red would be available for Verizon.

Casper3686

Reaction score
k1ngr4t said:
Definitely pebble blue or red for me. Would have to see the red in real life before judging from a picture but... It has a pretty good chance. :p

You'd think if anywhere red would be available for Verizon.

What about the brown or black that is on the market now? Still on the fence about the S3, Maxx HD, or iphone 5...can't seem to make up my mind.

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
What about the brown or black that is on the market now? Still on the fence about the S3, Maxx HD, or iphone 5...can't seem to make up my mind.

Well I'm still not tired of a black smartphone as long as it looks sleek with the design, but I don't know how I feel about brown. I do like just the inner part of the pebble with my Seidio Active case on. I think it would look good with a dark red, but might be too much with black. Definitely not with brown.

I LOVE my S3. It really has no major negatives IMO. It's not necessarily perfect, but it does everything like it should. Very occasional hiccups that are mostly caused by apps, but far less than any other phone I've had except my Bionic (data drops not included). Love the battery life (obviously theres still room for improvement), so I'd say that would be the main advantage of the Maxx HD, which I do really like. If I were in the market for a phone right now it would come down to these 2. And just like when it was between the original Maxx and S3, what really put me off is how the screen wrapped around all the way to the edges. Just didn't like that.

Also look at it this way...the S3 was the biggest contender to the original Razr/Razr Maxx back in August. Today, with the iPhone 5, Razr Maxx HD, DNA, the S3 is still a top contender with no signs of slowing. Just sayin....

Casper3686

Reaction score
Carolbaoas said:
S3 is the best phone i ever used. I has all i want from a phone Big HDscreen, Phone size, Phone Weight, Great Apps, Clear Music and best specs as of now and etc. If your planning to buy a new phone i recommend this phone and no doubt it would be the best.

OK, my upgrade is finally here. I am leaning toward joining the dark side with the iphone 5 but keep looking at the S3. I am coming from the Razr and really do love Android. My main reason for the switch is my huge itunes collection..keeping it all in the same place. Convince me that the S3 is a better choice...

Caesars

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but cant we port itunes to Google music?

Edit: the Samsung reception doesn't seem to be as bad as everyone was saying (at least for my daily locations). In Akron ohio (where my maxx was constantly swapping 4/3g, im now on all 4g, it also stays 4g down towards Youngstown.
That being said, how is the Iphone reception? It was pretty good on my Iphone 4 but that was so long ago.

Please Xcuse the typos, its early and im sick lol.

Edit 2: im also on the note 2

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2