Do you love this phone? I know I do!!

Hermes

Reaction score
Hi, I just came from a RAZR. Tried the LG Intuition for a week and exchanged it for the GSIII. Glad I did. Wow, this is a great device, best one I've had and I've had many. I love it!:)

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Come on, no love for the red?

I didn't even know there was a red...much less a gray, purplish, and black. I like the gray one though.

Another awesome thing I learned about this phone - multiple color choices.

mlewis76

Reaction score
k1ngr4t said:
I didn't even know there was a red...much less a gray, purplish, and black. I like the gray one though.

Another awesome thing I learned about this phone - multiple color choices.

Not where i live.

♕♥♔QUEE₦ BEE ♔♥♕

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Can't say I see any finger prints, but I usually keep it in a case anyways. But hey, conversely, the darker colors would have less apparent scratches or chips, god forbid they happen. :p

But I still don't think it really matters. To be completely honest, white reminds me of the iphone, which makes it seem like the girl phone color to me:happy3:

steeletown

Reaction score
So I went to the Verizon store to look at the razr hd just out of curiosity, and left loving my SGlll even more.

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Nice! Now that's what I like to hear.

When it came down to the GS3 and the Maxx for me, what really, officially, and ultimately sold me was the screen size and width. Personally I just don't like the glass almost touching the edge. And now that's one of the selling points of the new Razr line. Definitely made the right choice.

steeletown

Reaction score
That was one of the problems I had with it, the on screen buttons seems to take most of the extra display space. At least that what it looks likes to me.

gxyS3_918

Reaction score
I have the pebble blue s3 with sprint. I've had my phone for 2 weeks now. I switched from an htc my touch 4g with t mobile. This is by far the best phone i have owned. I researched all the top phones on the market and decided to go with it and I'm so glad i did. I'm still learning new things about my phone every day. The huge screen, the excellent camera and SAMOLED display are great. Also I'm very happy with the speed it's lightning fast. And Touch whiz is a lot better than sense in my opinion. This is Samsungs best device to date. Of course with all that being said, with the way phones are evolving so quickly this phone will be out of date in 6 months to a year lol.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Only two things I can say so far that disappoint me..Pentile....And the stock text prediction...though the prediction can be fixed in many ways..pentile will always be..It's not so bad with the 720~1280 but it's something I feel ruins the display..but I love it..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I went to the Verizon store to look at the razr hd just out of curiosity, and left loving my SGlll even more.

? I have the S3 and I love it.. But pentile imo and possibly other users may want to compare the razr HD side to side..pentile ruined the razr...I got rezound in trade..to see a full HD screen without pentile is much more pleasing to someone which screen clarity is important..Which is why most manufacturer's are trying to avoid it..even though the full HD is not as bad with it..I will have the razr HD along with note 2..The best of all three worlds..Yup I love them all!!! Lol peace!:)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I don't mind. I'm one of those "bigger picture" people, so I take in the whole screen at once instead of searching for little pentile effects. Sure if you do you can find something, but I had to get over this with my Bionic. The trade off was how amazing it was in sunlight, but the GS3, though better than others, still doesn't live up to that. It's also way more battery efficient than SAMOLED. So basically if you really dislike pentile screens, the best thing to do is look at the trade offs, which IMO are worth it.

jwilly216

Reaction score
The hd s3 display has such high ppi that the fact that it is pentile is no longer distinguishable. It's beautiful and that's a fact.