Do you like Ringdroid app for andorid

kdavidb

Reaction score
I have this same problem. It happens when I record a voice message and when I use the "Use this recording" that same message comes up and if I answer OK, Ringdroid shuts off.

i created an app that fixes this problem. it's on Google Play (search for "ringdroid qcp fix"). i would appreciate downloads from the market, but you can also get it from bode Pauer . . . look for "bP record".

kdavidb

Reaction score
ringdroid qcp fix

I just downloaded ringdroid to record my own ringtones for some notifications, and it doesn't work. Each time I record and select "Use this recording" I get an error pop up that says "Sorry, Ringdroid is not yet able to edit files of type qcp".

I'm using a droid 2, I found one other thread with this problem on a droid x, but not much talk about it otherwise. Any idea how to fix it?

go to the android market and search for "ringdroid qcp fix"

kdavidb

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem on my Droid X on 2.2. I wanted to use ringdroid to record a ringtone. There is a "Record New" button that lets you record from the microphone. After recording, there are two buttons "Use this recording" or "Discard". If I press "use this recording" then there is a popup "Error Sorry, Ringdroid is not yet able to edit files of type qcp"

Is this a stock app that is recording the voice and passing it back to ringdroid? Also, I couldn't find any *.qcp files saved on the phone.

yes, this is a stock app on some phones. there is a fix on the android market . . . search for "ringdroid qcp fix"

kdavidb

Reaction score
I have this same problem. It happens when I record a voice message and when I use the "Use this recording" that same message comes up and if I answer OK, Ringdroid shuts off.

search the android market for "ringdroid qcp fix"

kdavidb

Reaction score
I just downloaded ringdroid to record my own ringtones for some notifications, and it doesn't work. Each time I record and select "Use this recording" I get an error pop up that says "Sorry, Ringdroid is not yet able to edit files of type qcp".

I'm using a droid 2, I found one other thread with this problem on a droid x, but not much talk about it otherwise. Any idea how to fix it?

i put up an app to fix this problem. go to the android market and search for "Ringdroid QCP fix" . . .