Do widgets update on multiple scenes?

mkjellgren

Reaction score
I'm running launcherpro on my main scene because the sense widgets were draining my battery and without those widgets I only need 3 screens. I have another scene set up with sense, full of widgets. My question is, when I'm running the scene with lp and no sense widgets, does the other scene with the widgets continue to run in the background or is it halted entirely? I just want to make sure I avoid unneeded background updates so I can best make use of my battery.

Sent from my ADR6400L

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'm running launcherpro on my main scene because the sense widgets were draining my battery and without those widgets I only need 3 screens. I have another scene set up with sense, full of widgets. My question is, when I'm running the scene with lp and no sense widgets, does the other scene with the widgets continue to run in the background or is it halted entirely? I just want to make sure I avoid unneeded background updates so I can best make use of my battery.

Sent from my ADR6400L

They still run on the stock launcher. LP basically just runs over the default one so you would need to delete them off the sense launcher.

OP
mkjellgren

mkjellgren

Reaction score
I'm aware of that. I have everything deleted off of the homescreens on the stock launcher for the scene I am using. However, I have another scene set up which I do not use that has everything set up the way I would want it if I chose to go back to sense. Logic tells me that only the widgets running on the current scene would update since there are a handful of scenes set up with various widgets by default. I'm just trying to make sure that widgets on scenes that are not in use (work, play, travel, etc.) Are not draining battery in the background.

Sent from my ADR6400L