Do I have to browse the entire gallery to attach an image?

sscott30

Reaction score
I know it's possible to select an image from inside the gallery app to send as an email, but is there a more organized way to find a picture in the gallery when you attempt to attach an image?

In other words, in gmail, when I try to attach an image, I have to browse my entire gallery to find a pic - tedious.

It would be nice to be presented a folder list similar to what the gallery app does.

Thanks for any tips or advice on this.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
If you like the way Gallery does it you can do it in reverse. Go to the Gallery, select the picture you want, select Share, then select GMail. Of course this way you would need to know that you want to attach a picture before even starting the email.

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I do -- what LifeIsABeach does. I think it is stupid that you can't browse your folders (since I have a lot) when you go to attach. Takes awhile to get used to thinking that way - go to image, then send as, then gmail. :p

OP
S

sscott30

Reaction score
Thanks, but..

the problem with this approach is that you might be sending an email to a contact that is not in your address book, which means you either have to copy/paste the email address or remember the email address, which could very long (i.e. craigslist ads)