Do home replacements work?

searayman

Reaction score
I like to use launcherpro or adw launcher on my droid. What happens if I get the incredible and use a home replacement do I just not use sence?

Jejackson

Reaction score
Yes, you lose the sense widgets, but...is it a big loss? Launcherpro has a plus version now with its own widgets similar to sense, but I believe its 2.99 which is still worth it to me. If you download beautiful widgets (2.79?) It has the clock and weather widget with the unlock effect along with all the other widgets that you may need.

There is also a handy add on to any home called Quicksettings (free) that runs when you hold your search button down and pulls up all the settings you would need; brightness, volume, gps, wifi, bluetooth. I found that to be handy if your also interested.

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
JeJackson

Quicksettings is just what I have been looking for. There was a warning about useing APN Controll, is it a problem ?

OP
S

searayman

Reaction score
Yes, you lose the sense widgets, but...is it a big loss? Launcherpro has a plus version now with its own widgets similar to sense, but I believe its 2.99 which is still worth it to me. If you download beautiful widgets (2.79?) It has the clock and weather widget with the unlock effect along with all the other widgets that you may need.

There is also a handy add on to any home called Quicksettings (free) that runs when you hold your search button down and pulls up all the settings you would need; brightness, volume, gps, wifi, bluetooth. I found that to be handy if your also interested.

well i was askign this because I do not like sense and if I got an incredible I would want to get rid of it, so this is a plus

shadow man

Reaction score
I'm using launcher pro plus right now and liking just having one very consolidated screen with 8 folders and beautiful widgets. I don't have anything against Sense though, I just like having options. I don't get what everyone has against Sense.

joeLENN1012

Reaction score
I hate how launcher pro plus is pay-pal though...kinda dumb...nonetheless I think I will buy it dancedroid