Home Launchers

jdshort2010

Reaction score
I've been trying to find a fun-new home launcher for my Droid Incredible! Any suggestions? If I'm paying for one, I definitely want something that runs smooth and has a good UI. I've heard ADW Launcher Ex is a good one but just looking for some advice.

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
I've been trying to find a fun-new home launcher for my Droid Incredible! Any suggestions? If I'm paying for one, I definitely want something that runs smooth and has a good UI. I've heard ADW Launcher Ex is a good one but just looking for some advice.

Go Launcher EX runs smooth. I haven't had any problems with it. Of course I've only had it for 2 weeks... But again... No problems. And I love it.

You can uninstall/stop apps from running/ and move apps on the "Apps page", and you can also hide apps.

You can also add home pages. I only have 5, but I had up to 9 I think the first day I got it.

Good luck on whatever choice you make :icon_ banana:

duyna

Reaction score
Also have go launcher ex on wife's incredible for the past 6 months with no issues

Sent from my zombified DROID2 using DroidForums

Taco

Reaction score
Launcher Pro is excellent aswell as ADW and Go.

However I can't help but use Launcher 7. It has the interface of Windows Phone 7 which I love because I hate wallpapers.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
jdshort2010

jdshort2010

Reaction score
Currently on Go Launcher Ex right now.. pretty awesome and no lag. I'll try this for awhile unless someone has something better to offer!

Sent from my Dinc

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Go launcher... keeps getting better & love the app drawer animations...

~~ sent from my x~~

OP
jdshort2010

jdshort2010

Reaction score
I think what I love most about the Go is "app freedom". Being able to rename your apps and moving them to other screens is much easier now! No longer have to slowly drag them over, it just quickly brings all my screens up and I can just drag and drop.

4W3S0M3

Reaction score
Go is good....free, lotsa customizing n tons of free themes, but its one of, if not, the largest file of HRA's.
Adw is as good though not free for full app but lotsa customizing as well with a smaller file size.
I grew fond of one of the newer HRA's called "DxTop" not as much customizing as go/adw but way small file size, very smooth n a unique diamond shaped screen layout....
....other than that, all the rest seem the same to me, except android 7...turns ur ui into a replica of the windows 7 desktop...

"its only after we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything"