Launcher App

psychotic_penguin

Reaction score
What third party launcher apps are you using?

So far I've tried ADW EX, Launcher Pro and Go Launcher and can't seem to find one that suits me.

militant

Reaction score
Launcher Pro. It's not the prettiest, Go Launcher I had issues where icons kept disappearing and coming back at random. LP has seemed to actually improve the performance over blur/go launcher, so I'll stick with it for now until something better comes along.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Launcher Pro (paid version). The people widget and calendar widget are enough reasons plus the smoother feel and greater customization make it a winner for me.

MelissAnnH

Reaction score
I am definetly not liking the lag in between screens. I am concerned that by adding Launcher Pro it will bve more "laggy" and sticky.... I was going to wait to see what other people thought of it.....so I look forward to reading more of ya'll comments.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Launcher Pro is faster than the stock launcher so it won't add more lag to the home screens.

You can have up to 7 screens as well, add transitions between them (flip, cube, rotate, etc..) as well as customize the dock with the apps you want there (and have up to three that can scroll independently of the home screens).

Plus the People Widget is better than the stock Blur widget (that opens to show your starred contacts and swiped again to close) as it is a scrolling widget itself, no opening and closing it to find the contact you want, just slide your finger up or down. ***Requires paid version of launcher pro.***

Heelfan71

Reaction score
I use Go Launcher. I like all the themes it has. All of them are good to me though (ADW, LP)

bkcorwin

Reaction score
anyone else have a weird issue with icons, when you click the home button to display icons, and then open the keyboard, the icons get messed up as though they were stacked on top of one another?

bonesjones

Reaction score
Launcher Pro. It's not the prettiest, Go Launcher I had issues where icons kept disappearing and coming back at random. LP has seemed to actually improve the performance over blur/go launcher, so I'll stick with it for now until something better comes along.

I second the weird issue with Go launcher and icons.

Rebooting fixes the issue.

having the same issue with the dock to,

but go launcher is still way better then the others to me so i'm dealing with it until i can get a AOSP for the D3

darkmatter

Reaction score
I used to have problems with GO launcher and disappearing icons, but then I disabled gestures.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Launcher Pro Plus. Can't beat it. And when you add in Desktop Visualizer, you've got a recipe for pure greatness.