DNA Charging Problem!!!

_KevC90

Reaction score
Anyone else having this issue? I woke up this morning to find my DNA connected but at 8% battery life. Its connected to the charger and everything, I've tried using it in different slots throughout the house but nothing.
Haven't tried it in a USB connection but I can't carry my laptop everywhere!
Please help!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Anyone else having this issue? I woke up this morning to find my DNA connected but at 8% battery life. Its connected to the charger and everything, I've tried using it in different slots throughout the house but nothing.
Haven't tried it in a USB connection but I can't carry my laptop everywhere!
Please help!

Try different chargers - wall chargers - car chargers. Do you get the same results?

Reboot the phone and try again.

Good luck.

nfiore

Reaction score
Did you first notice this after the latest Verizon OTA? Although in my house I use the charger that came with the phone, in my car I isa a USB charger that I had no issues with until after the latest OTA.

Nick

Sherry

Reaction score
I had posted about this issue earlier. Also, showing up with mine since the update, but my issue is the charging pad. The cable works. I went to Verizon and they gave me a new charging pad (I don't like it) however, the issue was not resolved. I went back today and they told me this has become a huge issue (in a week?)and HTC is working on a solution. They offered me a new phone but said it was likely it would have the same issue. I chose to keep it and hopefully HTC will get the fix soon.

nfiore

Reaction score
Great feedback, thanks for the update. I will also look for the fix.

Thanks

Nick

Benzart

Reaction score
Are you charging with a case on the DNA? Mine will not charge with the case on but I don't have the charger from Verizon, mine is a cheaper off brand, "POWERQI" which works great without the case. Still easier than plugging in the little usb plug
Oh yeah, 29$ from Amazon for the charger.

WhoDunIt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Are you charging with a case on the DNA? Mine will not charge with the case on but I don't have the charger from Verizon, mine is a cheaper off brand, "POWERQI" which works great without the case. Still easier than plugging in the little usb plug
Oh yeah, 29$ from Amazon for the charger.

I am charging with the case. I have the Nokia DT 900 charger. I have 2 cases and both work. I have the QMadix Legacy case and the Empire Tuff case. (Not the exact name but Empire tuff something....its pretty sturdy).

Sent from my DNA.