dl.dropbox???

currensy

Reaction score
should i flash this with clockwork? i tried to flash a kernel and was stuck on the boot screen (bricked) somehow i got my self out after numerous tries of pulling out the battery and wonder if i should flash dropbox before i install a kernel or ROM?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not exactly sure of your question, if you mean the dropbox app then no. Flash your Rom then just install the app not flash it.

Its TwiX

Reaction score
should i flash this with clockwork? i tried to flash a kernel and was stuck on the boot screen (bricked) somehow i got my self out after numerous tries of pulling out the battery and wonder if i should flash dropbox before i install a kernel or ROM?

Being stuck on the boot screen doesn't mean you're bricked... Happens all the time. Now about your question, it won't really help you get out of the situation you are talking about but it is nice to have. Just download from the market.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
Where the hell does dropbox come into the equation? I think before you flash anything you need to do some research. I sure hope for your sake, you made a nandroid backup...

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT using Tapatalk