Diy case

T0M5

Reaction score
I just posted this in the droid case review thread, but that thread is so huge, and I think this could help some people and Droids out so I am reposting it in its own thread.
I am a server and I wanted a little more piece of mind when carrying my phone at work, I also didn't have the cash to shell out for the big leather cases. So I took a soft case for a pair of glasses and tried to see if my Droid would fit, and it did perfectly! Even the seam along the side provides enough room so the camera and volume keys aren't being smashed in. I trimmed the case down to stream line it(I cut it a tiny bit short purposely so I could easily grab a part of the phone to take it out) and voila! It protects the phone, the screen, and its water proof(for the most part) three of my friends at work who have droids were all pretty impressed and asked me to make them one. If someones interested I will put a picture up. I am NOT making these for other people or selling them. I also don't know who makes these cases, they are pretty generic. I think I got them with my glasses at Lenscrafters. Anyway I put 2 pictures in my album DIY. I hope this saves some Droids, and money for people!!

DROID!