Ultimate Droid 1 case

Crystal995

Reaction score
I found something that I thought I would pass along. I have been looking for a case for my Droid 1 but all I really saw was the cheep plastic kind that would break if you look at them wrong or ones that just fit in closed case which I did not like. Any how I had a friend over for dinner and he had a case on his Droid 1 I really liked he said he got it at the Verizon store but I check there and could not find one so I checked Ebay and there it was dancedroid. This Case/Holder is a hard rubber feeling it fits the Droid like a glove with an added grip to it. Not only is this a perfect fit but I also found it severed another purpose. My phone no matter how I would hold it the Droid would either put my calls on mute or hang up on who I was talking to I finely just got so tired of doing this I would just use speaker or my Bluetooth well with this case It has the right amount of lip on it keeping this from happening I can finely answer and talk without fear of driving the person I am talking to nuts.

Anyone interested here is the link to Ebay seller jmbatteries For Motorola Droid A855 OEM Verizon Belt Holster Case - eBay (item 360299791451 end time Sep-14-10 14:39:25 PDT)

Another thing since I am on a roll I also found a clever idea on the internet that I am going to try out. It is a Kickstand that is glued to the back of this case so the Droid can sit up on its own or sit on landscape view. Here is the directions I found for this
DIY kickstand for cell phone: Make your own kickstand