Slip cases for the droid

MykHELL

Reaction score
how well does the DROID fit in those Sena iphone cases?
i really dig the look of the "Corsa" Sena case...

Terra

Reaction score
Just received my PDAir vertical pouch today! It's a winner. Fits very well. Well made. No problems in my pockets. I'm also thinkng about ordering their new aluminum case.

The vertical pouch; is that the one with the plastic over the keyboard? If so, does the plastic over the keyboard make it difficult to type accurately?

Akitakan

Reaction score
I've never have downloaded pics before so forgive me if this doesn't work but here goes. Pics of PDAir vertical case. I purchased the version without the belt clip so the back side is same as front side (minus PDAir logo).

Guchi

Reaction score
I've never have downloaded pics before so forgive me if this doesn't work but here goes. Pics of PDAir vertical case. I purchased the version without the belt clip so the back side is same as front side (minus PDAir logo).

did you take those pics with a droid??? J/K

MrBaz

Reaction score

slammin86

Reaction score

Very nice...thank you. I had originally planned to get the sena case, but have been leaning more and more towards this one. Is the inside of it leather, or does it have some kind of soft lining?

Akitakan

Reaction score

did you take those pics with a droid??? J/K
No. They were taken on my wife's Canon. I hope she doesn't mind. :)

Akitakan

Reaction score

Very nice...thank you. I had originally planned to get the sena case, but have been leaning more and more towards this one. Is the inside of it leather, or does it have some kind of soft lining?
No soft lining. Could be leather but I'm not sure. What ever material it is, the handset slips in without any resistance. Doesn't leave any marks what so ever on my Droid. Note: since the case is new it does fit a little snug but I for one prefer it that way. Overall, I'm extremely happy with it.

rocketman45

Reaction score
I ordered this case: Woodland Smartphone Vertical Case For Motorola - Motorola Droid A855 - Cases - Fommy.com

It was supposed to be here yesterday, but FedEx has declared yet ANOTHER package 'incorrect address' for me. This is the second time I've had to call them up and convince them my address exists, and their driver is just a lazy moron.

I won't be choosing FedEx as my delivery service from now on.

Just wondering if the magnet on the flap might cause the phone to go into dock mode.

HeroNova

Reaction score

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

+1... Love this one. I have this and stretched it to fit my Droid with the Seidio Innocase on it.:icon_ banana:

Great! Currently have a VZW plastic case on my Droid and waiting for a Seidio Innocase. Since the former is thicker than the latter, I've been hesitant to "stretch" the WFD case to fit. Happy to hear that the Innocase will fit in the slip on case.

BTW, the optional pocket for the "suede jacket" is ideal for carrying a driver's license and a couple of credit cards and eliminating the need for a wallet.

gfc55

Reaction score
I bought this one , very flimsy and hard to slide phone in , don't bother , not worth the ridiculous shipping price they charge ($7) .
Out of ten stars I would give it a 2 at best .

I just received this case, and I am very pleased with it. The company was extremely quick in processing my order, and the quality of the case is very good. They have also reduced the shipping price, so the case only cost $11 delivered. I ordered during my lunch hour on Thursday and had the case in my hands on Saturday. I'd recommend it for anyone looking for a lightweight case to protect the Droid in their pocket.

rob15594

Reaction score
I bought this one , very flimsy and hard to slide phone in , don't bother , not worth the ridiculous shipping price they charge ($7) .
Out of ten stars I would give it a 2 at best .

I just received this case, and I am very pleased with it. The company was extremely quick in processing my order, and the quality of the case is very good. They have also reduced the shipping price, so the case only cost $11 delivered. I ordered during my lunch hour on Thursday and had the case in my hands on Saturday. I'd recommend it for anyone looking for a lightweight case to protect the Droid in their pocket.

Just got mine yesterday. So far so good. I like that it is so lightweight and fits nicely into a suit pocket. It does a great job of keeping the screen clean too.