Disappearing contacts - liberty v.8

jasonD

Reaction score
So im new liberty, im trying out v.8 before purchasing v.9. Seems pretty good so far, however im having probs with my contacts. First of all i cant backup using the backup assistant. I tried with some success importing the contacts from sd card. But a weirds thing happens after i import them. They literally start to disappear. The contacts count after importing starts to decrease and my contacts go from like 155 to 20. Anyone know whats going on. If i cant get this work im going to have to get rid of liberty. Oh, one other thing. I cant use live wall papers with liberty. Any reasons why?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
J

jasonD

Reaction score
Update...so I SBC back and installed miui.us and its doing the same thing. Weird. Now I'm thinkingim going to go back to LGB. Anyone have any ideas on what is going on?

OP
J

jasonD

Reaction score
Another update...so i sbf'd back and loaded the rooted gingerbread and all is well. My contacts that i imported stayed and didnt dissapear. I think im going to stay on Gb too. I just prefer it over liberty gb and miui.

jblanchet

Reaction score
I just put this ROM on and it looks amazing... but I am having this simple problem as well. Even though I synced my contacts with backup assistant, my contacts won't come up in "Contacts"