Dinc stopped reading my SD card

drtnsnw

Reaction score
This phone is sure getting alot of quirks in it!
mad.gif

This morning I go and get ready to ride to work. Hit the music widget and my screen shows the album art for the last song played then says NO MUSIC FOUND! Looked on file MGR and the SD card is gone. Looked in settings on SD card and all of the settings were greyed out except format. It did show there was 6.23GB free out of 16 but it was not accesable. I just hit Pandora and rode to work. When I got here there was the card all ready to go and all the files open and ready.STUPID THING!!!!!

Any ideas
Chris​

OP
D

drtnsnw

Reaction score
did it again after I turned it on this morning this is #3 and getting annoying. With some frustration, i banged the phone on my hand and it picked the card up! I think I will take the card back first then if it still does it, time for a new phone

Chris

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Put the Sdcard in your computer. Copy everything on it to the computer. Reformat the sdcard - do not give it a name. Copy your stuff back to the card and viola. I've had to do this twice in the last month since getting my 32Gig card.

OP
D

drtnsnw

Reaction score
Put the Sdcard in your computer. Copy everything on it to the computer. Reformat the sdcard - do not give it a name. Copy your stuff back to the card and viola. I've had to do this twice in the last month since getting my 32Gig card.

Did just this so we will see how it goes now. Took FOREVER to format but after I did I gained almost 2 full GB of space on the card

Chris