Incredible problems with micro SD cards

shaun.neff

Reaction score
So recently I'be noticing that my incredible is having problems with aftermarket sandisk SD cards. I looked at my phone after getting out of work the other day and it said SD card removed. Pulled and it put it back in and no luck. Card got corrupted. I've rooted my phone so I booted into recovery modem and formatted the card that way. It worked fine again. Related all music and what not. Card worked fine for a few days. Then bam! It did it again. This time I pulled the card.and put it into a card reader on my computer. All files were fine except graphics files. I suspected it had something to do with the camera stock camera app but now I'm not sure. I formatted the card in the computer and put it back in the phone. Did it again. Luckily I saved the Samsung 2gb card that came with the phone. I guess I can use internal storage for music, which was my main concern. I've switched to mixzing for a media player so I can access the internal memory. But I guess it comes down to this... do other people have problems with 8gb sandisk cards?

PS. Has anyone used zedge? It has a huge cache folder and saves it on the SD card. Thought that could be a factor in the failures too.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

smtom

Reaction score
I've had no issues with my 32 gb San disk card. Been using it for about 10 months, got tons of music and pics are video on it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums