Did the note 2 come with ear phones

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
not for the att or vzw versions.

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Unfortunately it didnt come with headphones from the big 2. I was bummed becau a e sammy actually makes some pretty good earbuds.

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2

Reaction score
My Sprint Note 2 came with the earbuds. They are quite decent but I ended up buying the Lg Tone off of Amazon. They are quite awesome!

travis4380

Reaction score
Mine didn't either on Verizon. Not a big deal because I still have my beats that came with my Rezound.

Mookie

Reaction score
I have a set of the Skull Candy, along with a few others, and most are decent, I stopped buying expensive ones because I break everything. I still don't know what apple was thinking with their earbuds they supplied. I have about 4 sets never used. Painful.

Scott7975

Reaction score
Mine did not. I got mine through Verizon. Too stupid. If they package them with one carrier then they should be packaged with all carriers.

MTBryan

Reaction score
Mine did not. I got mine through Verizon. Too stupid. If they package them with one carrier then they should be packaged with all carriers.

Why? I'm sure the carriers buy them from Samsung or a supplier and resell to the consumer. They can package price and/or accessories however they want. It's a business.
I don't get why people think Verizon or any carrier owes them anything.
Don't like it? Don't buy it.

Scott7975

Reaction score
Why? I'm sure the carriers buy them from Samsung or a supplier and resell to the consumer. They can package price and/or accessories however they want. It's a business.
I don't get why people think Verizon or any carrier owes them anything.
Don't like it? Don't buy it.

Because I view something that is in one box should be in all boxes. Just my opinion. Im not in an uproar over it or anything. Its not like other carriers hand them to you outside the box. Its physically packaged inside the box for the same price. Of course, I also think if the phone has certain features then those features should be the same on all carriers as well. Maybe Im just old school. Things along these lines would be like music CDs producing different music for walmart or bestbuy. Maybe next microsoft can produce windows 9 with different features depending on what store you buy it from. Buy it from Walmart and get security but no multi tasking. Buy it from Best Buy and get multi tasking but no security. Buy it from Amazon and get security and multi tasking but no capability to use the internet. Just silly stuff.

big.daddy

Reaction score
Mine didn't come with buds either (Verizon) but I was able to get a set off amazon for about two bucks. I agree they should come with for the amount you pay for the device but, it's an easy fix.