Did a search, still have questions...

Norman56

Reaction score
First off, as a newbie Smart Phone owner, I am sure I am missing something...

How do I get a ringtone I down-loaded to be on the ringtone list? I can't find it any where I look, and make it my default tome. Second, is there any way to select a tone like that for incoming texts/messages?

Then there is finding my MP3's...I have downloaded ONE song, and configured Pandora, but now can't find them...

HELP!

AJInvestigator

Reaction score
Have you looked in your download folder? In order to get ringtones/alarms to show up in the list of available selections, you can move them from download/SD card, I use Quickoffice, then browse and it shows you internal storage & SD card. If you click on internal storage, you will see a folder "downloads". See if you ringtones are there. If so you can click on them, then select "copy" from the bottom icons. Use the back arrown and put them into the folder of your choice, alarms, ringtones, notifications, etc. Hope this helps.

As far as your MP3, you might also find them in the download folder.

Spey

Reaction score
First off, as a newbie Smart Phone owner, I am sure I am missing something...

How do I get a ringtone I down-loaded to be on the ringtone list? I can't find it any where I look, and make it my default tome. Second, is there any way to select a tone like that for incoming texts/messages?

Then there is finding my MP3's...I have downloaded ONE song, and configured Pandora, but now can't find them...

HELP!

RE: your questions related to phone ring-tone, you might start here:
Apps Button / Help / Scroll to Settings - "Show me where to find settings for phone ringtone, WiFi, Bluetooth, and more."
then here;
Apps Button / Help / Scroll to What's new - "Show me the improvements to my Notifications and how to manage them."

Also, you will most likely find a lot of other "Help" answers to questions you may have in this same area of your phones built-in help-menu.

RE: "finding my MP3's ..." and /or any other file(s) you put onto your device:
First I suggest you remember what drive you saved your files to (The Device Storage or The SD-Card) then,
use the built in File Manger to search for your missing file(s).
Apps Button / Files - Select "Device storage or SD card (depending on where you want to look).
Once you open one of these two drives, you can use the search function (magnifier icon) & enter some part of the file-name to search for or,
you can scroll through the various folders (provided you have some idea where your file(s) are located.

Regards,