Dialing a number from a picture favorite

phantomdaz

Reaction score
I was dinking around with the phone this evening trying to make this phone more "dialer friendly"

when I select a favorite , it takes me to a screen that has the favorite photo, the phone number and two icons, one for phone and one for text. At that point, I have to do another selection to call this person.
Is there any way to set it up where I do not get the options and it goes straight to dial when I select the photo?
actially I would like the recent menu to do the same and go straight to direct dial

Thanks for any assistance

EDIT, I am using a RAZR Maxx although my account says I still have my old phone. I am looking to see where I can change that
:biggrin:

Last edited:

cleave

Reaction score
You can always set up a direct dial on one of your home screens. To dip this, put your phone on one of the home screens where you want the icon, and then go to "apps." Tap "widgets" on the to right, select and hold "direct dial", then select the contact you want to dial. Move it to your preferred location on the screen.
Then you will have the persons picture on your home screen, when you tap it, it will immediately dial.

Lowflyer1

Reaction score
widgets

Thanks! This post solved my separate post. I'd used some widgets but hadn't thought to look there for the speed dial.:biggrin: