Dev Support

dispatch1054

Reaction score
Sooo I have a Samsung Fascinate, and my 30 day exchange period is coming to an end. I still can't decide between the Fascinate and the Droid X.

I'd really like opinions on developer support for both phones. Fascinate users (or anyone, really), do you think development will ramp up when 2.2 hits? Or will the X community always be bigger? The unlocked bootloader is certainly a plus, but it just seems like there's a lack of love for the Fascinate :(.

Whaddya think?!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm personally thinking of buying an Incredible. Tired of my Droid. Thing I like about the Inc is it's dev support and variety of roms. Check it out on xda.

OP
D

dispatch1054

Reaction score
I'm personally thinking of buying an Incredible. Tired of my Droid. Thing I like about the Inc is it's dev support and variety of roms. Check it out on xda.

Awesome thanks for the input! The incredible is definitely a nice device and im pretty fond of HTC and sense. The fact that it has such a huge community is just icing on the cake. Although im not sure I can go back to screen smaller than 4" :D.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App