Details Emerge about the Android Asus Eee Pad

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
eeepad-ces2011.jpeg

Asus, one of the premiere component manufacturers in the tech industry is gearing up to show off a new series of Eee Pads at CES next year. They have at least three models they are set to announce: the EP102, the EP121 and the EP101. The EP101 and EP102 both come with a 10" screen, and may be arriving with Honeycomb. Furthermore, one of them, the EP101, may have a detachable keyboard feature as well. The EP121 will have a 12" screen and an Intel Corei5 CPU, which makes it seem more like a Netbook than a Tablet. Looks like the Tablet/Pad market is about to get very crowded.

Source: Androidcentral
by dgstorm

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
12" and an i5? definitely sounds like a mini laptop... Where's the line where an Android tablet should become a Chrome notebook...

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
12" and an i5? definitely sounds like a mini laptop... Where's the line where an Android tablet should become a Chrome notebook...

That's what I was thinking... doesn't Google have enough fragmentation between Android devices as it is... Now they want to have another OS.... As much as I despise Apple got to admit they have a better business model here...

DroidMastar2

Reaction score
I was just thinking as i read this... We really have to thank APple. (I would just like to point out that Steve is still a ***********) They set one hell of a standard for smartphones with the iphone, and tablets with the ipad. I mean tablets have been around for years... but now they are FIRE! I can't wait to see what comes out at CES and in 2011...