Editor in Chief
- Dec 30, 2010
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
Asus came out of the gates with style at CES this morning, sporting three different highly advanced Honeycomb based Tablets! They are the Asus Eee Pad MeMO, the Asus Eee Pad Slider and the Asus Eee Pad Transformer. We teased about these previously, here, but now we have the juicy details. First in line was the Asus Eee Pad MeMO that will retail for $499-$699 starting in June. It of course includes Android Honeycomb, and the following additional specs:
- 7-inch tablet with 600x1024 pixels of resolution
- A dual-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm 8260 chipset
- A 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1MP front cam.
- An HDMI Port (probably able to output in full 1080P HD, although unconfirmed)
- It comes with a capacitive stylus with Media Note and Painter apps.
- 10" IPS displays with 800x1280 pixels of resolution
- A nVidia Tegra 2 processor
- A 5MP camera with LED flash plus a front cam
- An HDMI and USB ports and is just half an inch thick
- Offers the option for 3G connectivity
These are some awesome looking devices, and we will keep you informed if any details change!