Desktop Dock

pilot25

Reaction score
If you like stock Android launcher, but need landscape and other missing features (scrollable dock, change # of home screens....), check out Nova Launcher. Its pretty awesome. Its not on market, but if you do a Google search you will be able to find the apk. I believe it is on xda.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Nova is awesome. Stock with a few nice extras and no stupid Google Search bar.

Mr.Rotorflyr

Reaction score
Sad to say, but...

According to the Samsung website, this desktop dock (with the pogo pin connectors) will not fit the Verizon LTE version.

Last edited:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Damn, wish this thing would hurry up already, be nice to slide this thing into the dock instead of having it just lay on my desk all day.

techinv

Reaction score
+1 to that. Maybe we'll start to see these things after CES......

RVnut

Reaction score
ust getting my Moto X and want a desktop dock. After searching this thread there appears to be 3 docks that can be used, but they all have conflicting reviews. Now that everyone has used the Moto X and docks for a while which one do you recommend?

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I can only speak for the one offered by Griffin (which is the same one Motorola sells on their site) and I think it's good. It does the job, nothing fancy...charges the phone and allows the phone to act as an alarm clock for me. DON'T order it from Motorola though...I found a vendor on Amazon that was selling them for about $10 less.

I had a Philips clock radio/charging dock that was universal for Android phones with a micro-USB port, but after a year and a half of owning it, it started falling apart. And the thing wouldn't keep time after a couple days of resetting the clock...it would keep losing a couple minutes. That was junk, IMO.