Cradle Dock Battery Charger Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus i515 Phone Accessory

Dieterman

Reaction score
I haven't heard about this before your post, but it sounds like a good deal. A dock/charger and spare battery charger as well. I'm in for one. Thanks (I hope)

sabo

Reaction score
I tried to ask the seller if this was compatible with a case installed, but they dont give the option of asking your question. I will pass.

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
looks like a great option, but I really need a landscape dock, preferably with audio out as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
B

bigair

Reaction score
DO NOT BUY THIS CRADLE! It is not for the i515. The battery will not fit the opening on the cradle.
The battery is too wide and too short. I hope to be able to return it and get a refund.

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
If you're looking for a charging cradle that holds the Verizon GNex in portrait mode, the Seidio Innodock Jr. for the Nexus One works perfectly, with or without a case and with or without an extended battery. I'm using it with the extended battery and a case. It doesn't charge an extra battery at the same time, though.

Last edited:

captdroid

Reaction score
If you're looking for a cradle that holds the Verizon GNex in portrait mode, the Seidio Innodock Jr. for the Nexus One works perfectly, with or without a case and with or without an extended battery. I'm using it with the extended battery and a case. It doesn't charge an extra battery at the same time, though.

This one? Amazon.com: Seidio CRJHNX1-BK Innodock Jr. for Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Skyrocket - Cradle - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score

I guess that's the same one, or it could be rebranded for the Galaxy Nexus or maybe made specifically for the GNex. When I got mine, there wasn't one branded specifically for the Galaxy Nexus. But that looks very much like the one I got.

EDIT: Here's the one I got -- it looks exactly the same. http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Innodo..._1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1326335406&sr=1-1

MightyT01

Reaction score