Anyone using their upgrade right now...its a bad idea. The 4G phones are right around the corner. I am eligible 1 year early (January 27th 2011) and I am going to wait until a good 4G phone is available. Even if it is not available in your area, why not at LEAST have the 4G tech available for when it finally does become available?
Yeah. I would probably get a Dx now if someone would just offer a 1-year contract at a decent price. There's no way I'm getting locked into a 2-year deal unless it's with a 4g dual core.
I just hope the first round of 4g phones aren't garbage with weak batteries and terrible UI. Flagship phones usually come out just before school starts if memory serves me correctly.