Deleting pictures

rb43

Reaction score
I cannot get my pictures to delete from the gallery? Help.
Thanks Rusty

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You select a picture. Long press on the picture and one of the options to pop up will be delete.

OP
R

rb43

Reaction score
I tried that but the word delete is not highlighted. So it will not delete them.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean by highlighted. There is a list of options that should appear and delete is one of the options. I don't know what else to tell you. That's just the way it works.

OP
R

rb43

Reaction score
I understand how it works but when I press the word delete nothing happens. I'm taking it back to the Verizon store tomorrow. Thanks though

taffykids

Reaction score
Deleting pictures?

Rusty,
Did you have any luck getting rid of the pictures? I am having the same problem! My computer loaded tons of pictures on to my phone...
Cristine

OP
R

rb43

Reaction score
No I have not had any luck.I don't want to do a hard reset.Verizon was no help at all. They said it sounded like a hardware issue.

taffykids

Reaction score
fixed mine today...

Hi there,
I've been searching since Christmas eve...I found another frustrated person who gave the advise that fixed mine today. For me it was a web album issue, I have Picasa and had four web albums with them. I hooked my phone up to my computer, deleted the web albums and turned off my phone. When I restarted it the pictures dropped off. I hope this helps you.

Drumbasher

Reaction score
Connect to your computer is USB mode, go to the folder named DCIM, or any other folder you have pics, you will find your pics there. To completely get rid of them, also go to the thumbnails folder, and delete them also. This prevents them from reappearing in the gallery.